Alongside our Slow Grind Fever residents Richie1250, Mohair Slim and Pierre Baroni, the midnight set will see the return of Simon Laxton, one of our favourite guests and the compiler of the great Slow Grind Fever Vol 6 LP, an essential disc to be propped beside the turntable of any slow grinder anticipating the possibility of conjugal congress.
We'll also be treated to the 'continental' dance stylings of Celia Bow, returning to the Slow Grind stage after being immortalized in ink by Pol The Painter at Slow Grind Fever #55.
SLOW GRIND FEVER #65
w/ DJs Richie1250, Mohair Slim and Pierre Baroni, plus midnight guest DJ Simon Laxton and 'continental' dance by Celia Bow
Saturday Sept 29th @ Bar Open
- Once the room reaches capacity, the venue won't allow any new patrons in until it has sufficiently cleared. To ensure prompt entry we recommend arriving before 10:30.
- There will be a smoke machine going all night and it will get very smokey. The smoke is non-toxic but if you ain't into smoke machines this might not be the party for you...
- There are no phones on the dancefloor at Slow Grind Fever. If you need to use your phone, do it over by the bar or go outside and get some fresh air.
- Slow Grind Fever is not specifically a partnered dancing event. Some people dance with a partner, some with a group of friends, some alone with their eyes closed. you can do it how you wanna.
- The vibe of the night is very hazy and sexy, but the vibe is also about having good manners. Don't touch anybody without getting their permission first, and don't be all up in someone's personal space if they aren't inviting you.
- To avoid random late night drunks who may not understand this, we stop letting new people in at 1:30. If you are going to turn up after 1:30, the password to get in is LITTLE WILLIE JOHN