Slow Grind Fever #61 will also see he exciting live dance debut of "Loinel Richie". We can't tell you what his exciting act consists of, but it does involve leather and a frying pan...
SLOW GRIND FEVER #61
w/ DJs Richie1250, Mohair Slim and Pierre Baroni & Jim De La Harpe, plus the exciting live dance debut of "Loinel Richie"
Saturday July 28th @ Bar Open
- Once the room reaches capacity, the venue won't allow any new patrons in until it has sufficiently cleared. To ensure prompt entry we recommend arriving before 10:30.
- There will be a smoke machine going all night and it will get very smokey. The smoke is non-toxic but if you ain't into smoke machines this might not be the party for you...
- There are no phones on the dancefloor at Slow Grind Fever. If you need to use your phone, do it over by the bar or go outside and get some fresh air.
- The vibe of the night is very hazy and sexy but the vibe is also about having good manners. Don't touch anybody without getting their permission first, and don't be all up in someone's personal space if they aren't inviting you.
- To avoid random late night drunks who may not understand this, we stop letting new people in at 1:30. If you are going to turn up after 1:30, the password to get in is LITTLE WILLIE JOHN